Warsaw shows its character by night! Once a gloomy communist city in the evening, now it bursts with nightlife, both fancy and hip. But you have to know where to go to find it, of course.
This tour combines the history of Warsaw with an easy approach, suitable for the evening hours, with visits to our favourite drinking places. In the case of history buffs on board, we can conduct a full historical introduction to Warsaw, as well.
WITH THIS TOUR:
- Get to know socialist realism architecture - the Palace of Culture and Science and the communist neighbourhood
- Check out the original Praga district – a hidden, hip and artistic gem of Warsaw
- Visit places that tourists don’t usually have a chance to see
- Check out our daily choice of 3 different Warsaw bars and pubs.
- Drive across the city with communist music on board the minibus
- one beer
- two vodka shots
- Warsaw Behind The Scenes guide
- Cult Zuk fire service minibus from communist era
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Because it’s a daily group tour, please be on time at the agreed spot
- Since our fleet dates back in time, our minibuses don’t have air conditioning and some of them are not equipped with seatbelts (legal with vintage cars)
- We accept cash/credit card payment on the tour or bank/PayPal transfer before the tour